Parent Organization: Terry Foundation Student Organization
The Texas A&M University Chapter of the AMS was founded in Fall 2014. The Objectives of the Chapter are the following:
- To promote interactions among graduate students at Texas A&M University (TAMU), to share their interests and experiences in mathematics.
- To contribute to a rich social life in the TAMU Mathematics department through cultural and scientific dialogue.
- To provide an environment where graduate students at TAMU can practice their presentation skills as well as view the techniques of others.
- To promote interactions with graduate students and faculty members outside of Texas A&M both by supporting travel to academic institutions and research institutions and by inviting visitors to Texas A&M.
- To generate interest in participating in AMS sponsored activities.
Please see our Constitution for more information.