Many of you have heard who the new Traditions Council execs are for the 2016-2017 school year, but I wanted to officially announce the team to everyone. Today is the official Exec Transition Retreat so I thought it would be appropriate to announce the new exec team on the same day they all officially started in their new positions.
Introducing our 2016-2017 Traditions Council Executive Team!
- Brian Hessler- Silver Taps Chair
- Charlotte Hammer- Outreach & Education Chair
- Joseph Gentry- Ring Scholarship Chair
- Katie Cornell- Member Development Chair
- McKenzie Speich- Bonfire Remembrance and Service Chair
- Rachel Thompson- Vice Chair
Congratulations to our new team! There were an overwhelming number of amazing applicants this year, I want to thank everyone who applied for a positions. I am incredibly excited to begin preparing for next year and I hope to see everyone again in the fall!
Also, a huge S/O to all of our graduating seniors! I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!
Thanks and BTHO graduation!
Julia Graham '17 | Chair
Traditions Council 2016-2017 | Texas A&M University
TradCouncilChair@gmail.com | (210) 315-5919
"...to preserve and promote the traditions of Texas A&M University..."